We decided to go bowling with the Judds and the Blooms last Friday, despite me being about 39 weeks. I mean, what's the worst that could happen---I'd go into labor? I WISH! Anyway, we forgot our camera, but Amy brought hers, so if you want to see a more recent picture of me, go
here. I'm 'LEFTY' on the score board. The first game I got something like an 85 (the worst game I've had in at least 10 years). And that's only because in the 10th frame I discovered that if I stopped trying to bend over all together and just kind of heaved the ball at the pins, I was a lot better. Needless to say, after that discovery, I started bowling a lot better. Sad that it took me being large and immobile to get the first Turkey in my life. Don't worry; I doubt I'll get a score like that again...well, maybe at least until the next kid.
6 comments:
Wow! You are so brave! Way to get such an awesome score! Maybe baby boy will be an awesome bowler someday too! :) How did your dr.'s appt go? Any new developments?
Hey Cathi, where are you at, are you progressing, is that little one here yet? I'm sure you are so anxious. It will be great!
A turkey at 39 weeks? I can't do that at zero weeks, but I am a horrible bowler. This baby must be a good luck charm.
I am impressed Cathi! Maybe I should stuff my shirt next time I hit up the bowling alley.
No baby yet?! I am dying to know if you are progressing at all or if he will be here soon! (I would email you but I don't have your email address- I know I know. I am a bad visiting teacher.)Let me know! Hope things are going well!
So I keep checking for baby updates...............so excited! And, by the way, 85 is like the highest score I've ever gotten. Actually, once on a fluke I got a 103. It has never happened again.
Post a Comment