Just the four of us in Maryland
It's probably because he's our child, but we think this is adorable. Let's just hope he doesn't take after my dad and continue snoring when he's older.
very cute! gotta love those baby noises!
Oh he is too precious. I haven't seen any pictures of him until now. That is too funny. Aren't babies the best ever?
I think it's adorable too! I hope you guys had a great time today!
That is so funny! I hope all is going well.
I love you Cathi and wish I could see you in action as a new Mama! Mark is darling and I am soooo happy for you and Bryce.
This is so cute! Ryan was cracking up watching it.
Adorableness confirmed by a non-parent...Super CUTE!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
very cute! gotta love those baby noises!
Oh he is too precious. I haven't seen any pictures of him until now. That is too funny. Aren't babies the best ever?
I think it's adorable too! I hope you guys had a great time today!
That is so funny! I hope all is going well.
I love you Cathi and wish I could see you in action as a new Mama! Mark is darling and I am soooo happy for you and Bryce.
This is so cute! Ryan was cracking up watching it.
Adorableness confirmed by a non-parent...Super CUTE!
Post a Comment