This post is for everyone that's interested, but really those from Baltimore. I belong to this thing called BzzAgent. It's a company that uses word of mouth to help other businesses (restaurants, personal and home care products, etc) showcase themselves or create some 'buzz' about their new offerings. Right now I'm doing a got2b smooth operator smoothing lotion BzzCampaign. So, I have pretty big samples of their smoothing lustre lotion. It's already for sale at drugstores (Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid), and will be hitting grocery stores soon. It's meant to de-frizz, tame, and silken thicker hair. I've got 3- 30z bottles that I can give away as well as substantial coupons for them if anyone's interested. Send me an email or leave a comment if you want to try it. I've been using it a bit and it's not bad.
More importantly, they are starting a new campaign here in Baltimore with TGIFridays. Last time I did a Chili's campaign and we got 4 free complete meals for their smokehouse bacon burger line (which are really good if you're not worried about how unhealthy they are). Come and join. There's lots of other things you can do (review websites, take surveys, etc), but I don't do a lot and they're not annoying me about it. So, if you're interested, go here. For those of you not in Baltimore, it may be worth your while still since they have campaigns all over the country.
Happy Sampling!
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!
14 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Cathi! I was hoping to see you at Joy's homecoming, but I imagine traveling with a little baby isn't very easy! I found your blog on Susan's page :) Your little baby is so cute and his "snoring" is adorable!
Post a Comment