Thursday, September 11, 2008

And the Results Are in...

It appears that the cake continues to be the most accurate way to predict a baby's sex. Yes, we are 99.5% sure that we are having a boy. Well, either that or we saw something pretty funny on the ultrasound. Bryce and I had kind of been feeling that way, but knew that those feelings are often wrong. We are very excited. Now we'll start thinking seriously about names and all the other baby stuff.


14 comments:

Andrew and Tara Judd said...

Yea!! It has to be the food coloring:)! We're really excited for you!

blaine and michelle said...

CONGRATS you guys!! How fun for us to have boys the same age! Now when we all get together for Disneyland reunions and such they'll have little buddies to play with. And next time I have a baby (in a LLOOONNGG time)I'm going to try this cake method. It sounds fun and accurate....and delicious!

Susan said...

Yeah! We are so excited for a little boy! Congratulations - but don't you dare steal any of my boy names! :)

Bloom Family said...

Wahoo!!!!!! I'm so glad our little boy will get to have a boy buddy about the same age! Felicidades! The cake proves right again!

Mark said...

That is great news you guys. We're looking forward to seeing our new nephew!

Amy said...

Ha! We will have to try the cake trick with our next one :) Congratulations. We didn't even know you were expecting. We're super excited for you!

Cousins Jeff and Amy
theparkerzarker.blogspot.com

Erin G. said...

Way to throw off the niece/nephew balance guys. You were supposed to have a girl to keep it even. Now I guess I'll just have to have twins girls :) I'll let Chris know. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kimberly said...

Hooray for boys!

Our Fun Times said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! The cake thing is classic! goodluck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Clark and Liesel said...

Congratulations! How exciting! That is amazing that the cake was right again! Little boys are so much fun! I hope you are feeling better now.

I am one of your new Visiting Teachers so we will get to chat more soon!

Sarah McM said...

My little sister has promised to bake me a cake at Christmas. How can I ignore something that accurate?

Julia Warren said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! That cake idea is awesome. I will totally do that one because I don't trust my own intuition. But what happens if you cut a slice that is part pink and part blue? Dare I ask?

Stephanie McGee said...

Congratulations! I hope you two are doing well in Maryland! I'm so happy for you guys!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations.!!! I'll keep watching for pics of you and your growing tummy.